Reporting a repair

Who will do the repair?

Our maintenance contractors will normally do the work. Their vehicles will display a logo showing they are working for us and their employees will carry ID cards.

For some types of work or repairs, we will use a specialist contractor, for example for repairs to or servicing of gas central heating boilers.

You should always make sure that anyone visiting your property on our behalf shows you their ID. A genuine caller will not mind you checking. If you are not sure whether a person is working for us, do not let them into your home.

Please phone us on 0800 074 0263 if you have any doubts, or phone the Police on 101 if it’s an emergency.

For more information read our Repairs and maintenance booklet (PDF 760.3KB)