School admissions

Change to school admissions postal address

The address to send school admissions related paperwork, such as school place applications has changed. Please post your forms back to:

School Admissions
Priory House
Monks Walk
SG17 5TQ

Another, quicker way to send us any paperwork is by email, and our email address is:

If you need to email us personal documents, please bear in mind that email is not a secure medium. Please password protect your file and send us the password on a separate email.

Apply for a 2023 school place


How to apply for a reception place.

Apply for a reception place


How to apply for a year 5 place.

Apply for a year 5 place


How to apply for a year 7 place.

Apply for a year 7 place


How to apply for a year 9 place.

Apply for a year 9 place

Change school during the school year or moving to Central Bedfordshire