School admission appeals

About school admission appeals

Your right to appeal

All parents have the right to appeal if they are not offered a place at their preferred school(s) that they would like their child to attend.

Guidance notes

We recommend that you download our guidance for parents (PDF) which explains how to appeal and how the appeal process works.

Who will deal with your appeal?

If your appeal is for a school in Central Bedfordshire, your appeal should be sent to our Education Appeals Clerk (find out how to contact our Education Appeals Clerk). This is regardless of the type of school is involved (there are several different types e.g. community, voluntary controlled, academy etc.)

Search schools in Central Bedfordshire

Advanced search
View A to Z of schools

If you are appealing for place at a school located outside of Central Bedfordshire, please contact the relevant council.