Customer feedback

Easy read customer complaints page

Tell us as soon as you can

Tell our staff as soon as you can about any problems you have with the services you get from us.

Staff should try and sort it out for you straight away.

What to do if your problems aren't sorted out

If your problem does not get sorted out, you can complain.

We have rules to follow when someone complains. This helps us sort your complaint out properly.

The law says we should make things easier for you

The Equality Act is a law which says we should try to change how we do things, if your disability makes it harder for you.

This is called making reasonable adjustments. We might not know what reasonable adjustments you need, unless you tell us.

For example:

  • do you need people to communicate with you differently?
  • do you need to have someone you know supporting you?

Can you think of any reasonable adjustments you might need to make a complaint?

How to make a complaint

We have an easy read form you can use to tell us about your complaint and any reasonable adjustments you might need.

You can view or download the easy read complaint form (make sure you download it to fill it in). This is a PDF file, so you might need to download Adobe Reader to fill it in.

You can also use the form to tell us what staff, or the service have done well or could do better.

Once you've filled the form in, please send it to

What we'll do after we've got your complaint

When we get your complaint, we will tell you how long we need to look into your problem and try to sort it out.

What to do if you're not happy with how we sorted your complaint out

If you are not happy with the way your complaint is sorted out, tell us and we can look at it again.

If you're still not happy, complain to the ombudsman

If you are still not happy, you can complain to the ombudsman. An ombudsman is an independent service, paid for by the government.

An ombudsman will look at your complaint if you might have been treated unfairly or if something may have gone wrong.

Don't worry, we will tell you how you can contact the ombudsman.