Apply for housing

Change of circumstances

We need up-to-date information about your circumstances to ensure that you are able to bid on suitable properties.

If you have any changes to your circumstances, e.g. a change of address, change of telephone number, a new addition to the family, please let us know by completing our online change of circumstances form. If your change relates only to the health of you or a member of your household, please only complete a medical form.

Change of circumstances >>

Medical form

If you or a member of your household has a medical condition that is affected by your current housing or determines the type of housing that would be suitable for you, please complete and submit an online medical form.

Complete a medical form >>

Back to the top