Rushmere entrance: Rushmere Country Park disability-friendly countryside site, near Leighton Buzzard
Rushmere Country Park is a fantastic place to explore. With wonderful woodland, heathland and grassland along the park is a great place to see wildlife.
The access for all path takes you around a fantastic sculpture trail – look out for a giant chair, a huge spider, and tiny houses where the tiny folk live!
The access for all path is a circular surfaced path which starts at the visitor centre. There are no gates or stiles. The map shows types of path, slope, etc, to help you decide which route is suitable for you.
- Rushmere Country Park is accessed from Linslade Road (enter the park and follow the road up the hill to the car park)
- designated disabled parking bays
- free parking
- Treetops café offers delicious snacks, lunches and cakes, with stunning views over the park
- toilets in visitor centre
- Rushmere Country Park is owned and managed by us and the Greensand Trust, so if you need more information or need to report a problem, call 01525 237 760
Map of Rushmere Country Park countryside site