Applying for a school place during the academic year

Applying for a school outside Central Bedfordshire

If you are applying for a school/academy outside of Central Bedfordshire, you should contact the local authority where the school or academy is in. They will be able to advise whether you need to apply to its school admissions team or directly to the school/academy.