We want to help our staff find their greatness, feel they are doing something really worthwhile and do great things for our residents.
Here are some of the ways we do it:
- we encourage an open and trusting culture, where people want to work with each other – and make new friends
- we encourage flexible working, home working and mobile working. It works for you, us and our residents
- we provide great learning and development to make the most of your interests and abilities
- we provide career development opportunities – career roadmaps, secondments and the opportunity to apply and develop your skills
- we have supportive managers who want to help you be the best that you can
- we empower our staff – we trust them to do what’s right
- we don’t have a blame culture
- we focus our energy on practical solutions and not getting bogged down in bureaucracy
If you want to feel great at work and proud of what you do – then find your greatness working at Central Bedfordshire Council.