Mutual exchange and rightsizing | Central Bedfordshire Council

Mutual exchange and rightsizing

How to register to exchange your council home

When asked to name your landlord, that will be 'Central Bedfordshire Council'.

You will also need to have a mobile phone or email address to receive updates of potential exchanges through House Exchange.

You can browse available swaps without registering. However, you will need to register if you see a swap that you are interested in.

Although you can look at available swaps, you cannot apply until your application has been approved.

If you do not have internet access, you can either visit a local library or come to any Central Bedfordshire Council office where we will help you to register your details.

Register now