Extended Education Support Service
At the Jigsaw Centre we work with schools to prevent exclusion and help pupils return to school following exclusion.
We help vulnerable young people reconnect with their learning by helping them to feel safe enough to access education. We support emotional development and achievement.
The Jigsaw Centre provides this support through:
- providing outreach support in schools to prevent exclusion;
- providing 'in-reach' education and support for those pupils who are permanently excluded
- providing personalised reintegration packages to assist pupils in their return to school
- providing family support for children who are identified as having difficulties
- staff training - groups & whole school inset.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 2.30pm
Tel: 01582 861995