Direct payments: children with disabilities

How can I access direct payments for my child?

The needs of your child and your family will be assessed reviewed in the usual way by a social worker, and the service to meet those needs will be determined.

If your child has a social worker and you would like to know more about accessing direct payments, please contact her / him.

If your child does not have a social worker, contact Children with Disabilities Team Duty Officer on 0300 300 8314 for more information about the assessment.