CLEAPSS membership for schools
CLEAPSS is an advisory service providing support in science, D&T (design and technology) and art.
For both primary and secondary age groups, CLEAPSS provides information and support on:
- health and safety including model risk assessments
- chemicals, living organisms, equipment
- signposts to resources
- laboratory design, facilities and fittings
- technicians and their jobs
- D&T facilities and fittings
- termly newsletters for primary and secondary schools
To access these services:
You can also call 01895 251 496, but you have to be a CLEAPSS member.
If you don't have a username or password
Community or voluntary controlled schools
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide membership, as we're the employer for these schools.
Voluntary aided, foundation/trust, academy and free schools
Please email email@example.com.