How we can support your employees, if they face redundancy or furlough
We can work with you or directly with your employees and offer:
- online job searching: assisting people to set up and use online accounts including email and Universal Job Match
- application forms: advising people on how to write an effective personal statement
- online interview techniques: improving interview techniques through mock interviews, improving body language or practicing questions
- overcoming barriers: helping the customer to assess what is stopping them meeting their goals e.g. lack of experience, low levels of maths or English etc.
- signposting and referral: referring on to other agencies where appropriate or courses that can help people into employment
- career progression: explore career progression and internal vacancies in current role; helping people identify their skillsets
- recruitment support: pre-selection activities and employability skills
We can run workshops covering any of the above activities across Bedfordshire. Workshops can be tailored to meet the needs of your business and staff.
To find out how to book a workshop, email firstname.lastname@example.org.