Request a dropped kerb, H bar or skip permit

Skip permit

You need a permit to place a builder's skip on the highway.

The skip company will make the application.

You’ll also need a permit to place building materials, bags, cement mixers, containers or cranes on the pavement, verge or roadway.

We charge the skip company £38.40 for up to 4 weeks and another £38.40 after that.

For further information on skip permits, please email