Request a dropped kerb, H bar or skip permit

Request a service

We offer additional services to make accessing your property easier, such as dropped kerbs and H bar road markings.

Find out how to request a dropped kerb >>

We also provide skip permit licences, which you’ll need if you have a skip on the road outside your house or business. The skip company applies for this licence.

We also provide street closure information and licences.