COVID-19 Increasing Vaccinations Fund
One-off grants of up to £2,000 are available to groups across Central Bedfordshire to help tackle vaccine hesitancy.
These grants, which don’t need to be match-funded, can be used to support a range of activities including, but not limited to:
- costs relating to community meetings (online or in person)
- production and distribution of information/ printed materials, including signage
- translation services
- volunteer expenses or additional staff costs directly related to
- overcoming vaccine hesitancy
- website modifications
- information sharing and befriending services
- transport to vaccination services
A wide range of groups can apply for a grant, including:
- faith groups
- voluntary and community groups
- not-for-profit organisations
- parish and town councils
- schools / parent associations (in relation to their non-statutory wider community role)
- formally constituted groups
- community groups and associations
- community interest companies
The scheme runs from 13 September 2021 until 13 December 2021.
How to apply
If you think this grant could help your group to boost the uptake of the COVID-19 vaccination, please read the guidance notes (PDF) before applying.
For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.