Disabled Facilities Grant

How to apply

The grant process can be complicated so the Housing Solution team will help you through the process including completing the necessary forms and paperwork.

You can appeal a decision about your Disabled Facilities Grant if you’re unhappy with it by writing to the Assistant Director of Housing.

Contact the Housing Solutions team on 0300 300 8767.

Residents with disabilities may apply for assistance to help modify homes to make them safer, accessible, and more useable.

If you think your home needs major adaptations, contact our Occupational Therapists on 0300 300 8050.

The Occupational Therapists will arrange to visit and make an assessment of what aids and adaptations are recommended. They will then contact the Housing Solutions Team directly with their recommendations.