My account - your Council Tax, benefits and Business Rates online account
Log in now
What’s included in my account?
From your online account, you can:
- check your Council Tax balance, payments and discounts
- sign up to online billing and download copies of your bills
- check your Housing Benefit entitlement and next payment due
- check your Business Rates liability and reliefs
Don’t have an online account yet?
Register now – you’ll need to provide:
- your name and address
- the reference number for your current Council Tax account, benefit claim or Business Rates account
- your National Insurance number, if you have a benefit claim
We’ll check your details, then send you a user name by email and a temporary password by post so that you can activate your account.
What’s my reference number?
Your reference number is at the top of all bills and letters we send you about your Council Tax account, benefit claim or Business Rates account. If you don’t have a recent bill or letter, please contact the relevant team using the details below.
If you don’t have a Council Tax account, benefit claim or Business Rates account, we cannot set up online access for you. You need to:
Difficulty registering or logging in?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Please note: our systems team is unable to provide your reference number or help with general questions about your Council Tax, benefits or Business Rates – you can contact the relevant teams on the details below.
Council Tax: email email@example.com or call 0300 300 8306
Benefits: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 300 8306
Business Rates: email email@example.com or call 0300 300 8011
Please quote your account or claim reference number if you have one.