Henlow CofE Academy - Henlow
- Open events for parents and carers
Wednesday 4 November 2020
Virtual open evening, from 6:30pm until 8:30pm.
Thursday 12 November 2020
Virtual open evening, from 7pm until 9pm.
- Type of school
Extended secondary - academy
- Email address
- Head Teacher
- Age range
9 to 16
- Ofsted inspection
- Published admission numbers (places available)
- Designated measuring point
- Allocation statistics
Allocation statistics Published admission number (PAN) Requests Places offered Last place offered 140 (allocated to 180) 195 180 At the time of the initial allocation in April 2020, the last place offered was to a child in criterion "any other children", who lived at a distance of 2,902.15 metres from the school.
- In-year admissions
Information for in-year admission during academic year September 2020 to July 2021
Admission number per year group: Year 5; 150, Year 6; 210, Years 7; 205, Year 8; 140
- all ‘looked after’ children or children who were previously ‘looked after’
- pupils with siblings at the academy
- pupils living in the catchment area
- children of permanent staff
- attendance at our traditional feeder schools: All Saints Church of England Academy, Clifton; Derwent Lower, Henlow Camp; Langford Village Academy; Meppershall Church of England Academy; and Raynsford Church of England Academy, Henlow
- children, one or more of whose parents / carers have, at the time of application, shown commitment to the Church of England or another Christian church by attending a service at least once a month for the year prior to an application being made
- any other children
Definition of Christian church
A Christian church is defined as one which is a member, or is eligible for membership, of Churches Together in England or the Evangelical Alliance.
Definition of permanent staff
Staff who work at the academy with a permanent contract, employed on either a full or part time basis. The member of staff should have been employed at the academy for two or more years at the time the application for admission is made; or they have been recruited for a post where there is a demonstrable skill shortage.
- School closures
- School transport
- School transport timetables
- General school email alerts
- Report incorrect school information
If you believe any of the information on this page is incorrect, please email email@example.com to let us know.
- Music lessons in schools
- Term dates