You can report fly-tipping to us on 0300 300 8302, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you see fly-tipped waste, or witness someone in the act of fly-tipping, here's what we need to know:
- any vehicles involved (please note registration numbers). It's possible to prosecute if only the vehicle, not the driver, is identifiable (the person controlling the use of the vehicle can be prosecuted)
- what you saw (were there people involved? What were they wearing?)
- where the fly-tip is (road names and town / village names are always helpful)
- when you saw the fly-tipping (day, date and time are really helpful for us)
We'll also need to know:
- your name
- your address
- a contact telephone number
Don't worry; this information will only be seen by us (we may need to contact you as part of our investigation), or our contractors who help us remove the fly-tip.