Housing matters and tenant involvement
Tenant involvement - how you can get involved
We want tenants to have a say in how we provide housing services in the future.
We do this through our tenant and leaseholders involvement panels.
Housing Matters magazine
Housing Matters is a quarterly magazine, with stories from your area, information and advice.
- Housing Matters: summer 2019
- Housing Matters: spring 2019
- Housing Matters: winter 2018 / 2019 (PDF 5.9MB)
- Housing Matters: autumn 2018 (PDF 2.6MB)
- Housing Matters: summer 2018 (PDF 3MB)
- Housing Matters: spring 2018 (PDF 1.4MB)
Tenant and resident associations
We continue to support the development of tenant and resident associations. Members of the local community run and attend these meetings, organising events and working with local councillors and organisations to make the areas you live in better. We work with residents' associations in Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Houghton Regis and the rural areas. If you would like to join a residents' association, or want help setting one up, contact us:
Telephone: 0300 300 8302
Tenant and resident events
It is important that we meet, share information and gather feedback from you directly. To do this, we have a stall that we take out into the community where you can talk to us, learn about the services we offer and tell us what you think.
In 2019 we were outside ASDA in Dunstable, at the Houghton Regis Carnival and the market in Leighton Buzzard. Coming soon, we will attend other events and be on a green near you!
Some of the topics we discuss are:
- choice-based lettings - Homefinder
- mutual exchange - HomeSwapper
- applying for housing
- estate management
- anti-social behaviour
- resident Involvement
- independent living for over 55s
- support for vulnerable people
- information and advice on returning to work