Bus timetables, bus routes and service changes
Flitwick bus service changes from Monday 4 December 2023
There are minor timetable changes to Grant Palmer routes 34 (Milton Keynes – Flitwick – Ampthill Heights) and 42 (Bedford – Flitwick – Toddington / Dunstable) from Monday 4 December, and these routes, as well as Stagecoach route 2 (Bedford – Flitwick) will serve the new Flitwick Interchange (2 and 42 towards Bedford, 34 towards Milton Keynes).
Arriva Bus Service Changes from Sunday 19 November
- Arriva route 28/28B will operate every 30 minutes between Luton, Leagrave, Hockwell Ring (28), Panattoni Park and Linmere (Lidl Distribution Centre). This is funded through our Bus Services Improvement Plan in partnership with the UK government.
- Arriva route 31 (Luton – Dunstable) will have minor timetable changes
- Arriva route 97 (Stotfold – Letchworth – Hitchin) – the 6:13am (Monday – Friday) journey from Stotfold will be re-timed to depart at 5:58am and run 15 minutes earlier throughout, to offer better connections with trains to London. All other journeys are not changed.
- Arriva route 321 (Luton – St Albans – Watford) will operate every 30 minutes between Luton, Harpenden, St Albans and Watford (General Hospital), and will no longer continue to Rickmansworth and Maple Cross.
- Arriva route A (Dunstable – Luton – Luton Airport) will have minor timetable changes.
- Arriva route F70 / F77 (Luton – Leighton Buzzard – Milton Keynes) will have additional journeys in the peak hours, an improved evening service and new hourly Sunday service to Milton Keynes, and more F77 journeys will now run via Tilsworth. This is funded through our Bus Services Improvement Plan in partnership with the UK government.
- Arriva route Z (Dunstable – Houghton Regis – Parkside – Luton) will no longer serve Linmere (The Farmstead). This is partially replaced by services 28/28B. It will no longer serve Galaxy Centre on the way into Luton.
Star Travel Routes 162 and 167 (Leighton Buzzard Area)
These Buckinghamshire Council contracted services are changing from Monday 30 October 2023. There will be minor timetable changes, and the Great Billington / Eaton Bray / Edlesborough part of route 162 will be re-numbered 163. These services will be operated by Red Rose Travel.
Visit the Red Rose Travel website for more information.
Free Travel on Arriva Buses in Leighton Buzzard and Linslade
Thanks to funding received from the Department for Transport (DfT) to improve bus services across Central Bedfordshire, all passengers will also be able to travel for free on the Arriva routes 150, F70 and F77 within the Leighton town zone, and to all points on routes L1 to L6, until Christmas 2023.
Fares to and from destinations outside the Leighton town tone will continue to be charged as normal, although these are currently capped at £2 under the fare cap promotion funded by the government as part of its Help for Households campaign.
Further information about the new services, including timetables and maps, is available in a leaflet produced by Arriva and additional information is available on Arriva’s website.
Plan your journey
You can plan your journey on the Traveline website for Dunstable, Houghton Regis, Leighton Buzzard, Biggleswade, Flitwick, Shefford and surrounding areas.
Find a timetable
You can find bus timetables on the Traveline website for Dunstable, Houghton Regis, Leighton Buzzard, Biggleswade, Flitwick, Shefford and surrounding areas.
Disruption to bus services in bad weather
We advise you to visit the website for the bus provider or call them for information about disruptions during bad weather.
Bus maps are updated periodically and may not always show the most recent changes.
- County bus routes map (PDF)
- Ampthill and Flitwick bus routes map (PDF)
- Biggleswade bus routes map (PDF)
- Dunstable bus routes map (PDF)
- Leighton Buzzard bus routes map (PDF)
- Leighton Buzzard where to board your bus map (PDF)
- Sandy bus routes map (PDF)
- Shefford bus routes map (PDF)
- Luton and Dunstable Busway route map (PDF)