Bus pass applications - apply for an older person's or disabled person's bus pass

Report a lost or stolen bus pass

Cost of living support - banner

If your bus pass is lost or damaged

Apply online for a new bus pass

If your bus pass has been lost or damaged, we will issue you with a replacement for which there may be a charge of £11. This charge cannot be refunded if you later find your bus pass.

If your bus pass has been stolen

  1. report the theft to the police and get a crime reference number
  2. call us on 0300 300 8308 with your crime reference number (there's no charge for replacing a stolen bus pass, provided it has been recorded as a crime and a crime reference number supplied)

Telephone lines are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 4:30pm.

We may be able to tell you if your bus pass has been handed in, and post it back to you.