Bus pass applications - apply for an older person's or disabled person's bus pass

Apply for a bus pass based on age

Cost of living support - banner

If you are a Central Bedfordshire resident who has reached retirement age, you can apply for a Central Bedfordshire Council bus pass.

How to apply

Apply online for a bus pass

You will need:

  • a colour passport-sized photograph; this must be recent (taken within the last 12 months) and full face
  • proof that you are a Central Bedfordshire resident (e.g. council tax statement, recent utility bill, recent bank statement)
  • proof that you have reached state retirement age (e.g. passport, birth certificate, state pension book or entitlement card)

Continue your existing bus pass application

Apply by post

Download the application form, to apply by post.

Send your completed application form and copies of supporting documents to:

Central Bedfordshire Bus Pass Applications
PO Box 212

Please do not send valuable documents through the post (passport, driving licence, etc.). Please only post copies. We aren't responsible for original documents sent through the post and won't return them if submitted.

Your bus pass will be posted to your home address within 10 working days of your application being approved (or 10 days before the start date, if applying in advance).