How much will it cost?
The fee for entering a notice of marriage or civil partnership is £35 for each person. We take the fee when you book your appointment.
Fees charged at any of our approved venues vary, depending on the day of the week you choose.
If you decide to marry in an approved venue such as a hotel, you must then check with the superintendent registrar that registration officers will be available before you confirm the date and time with the venue.
All fees includes the issue of one certificate.
Fees at an approved venue
- Monday to Friday – £453 for marriages
- Monday to Friday – £387 for civil partnerships
- Saturday – £531 for marriages
- Saturday – £453 for civil partnerships
- Sunday – £592 for marriages
- Sunday – £520 for civil partnerships
Fees for our registry office ceremonies
Ampthill Room (maximum capacity 100) and Biggleswade Room (maximum capacity 50)
- Monday to Friday – £174
- Saturday – £259
- Sunday – £335
Please read our terms and conditions in relation to payments and refunds in the case of cancellation.
Please contact us for further information:
Telephone: 0300 300 8089