Voting - polling stations, postal votes, proxy votes and Armed Forces

Voting in the Armed Forces

If you are serving overseas, you and your spouse or civil partner can vote by making a service declaration. You can download this from the Electoral Commission website.

You can register at the UK address where you would be living if not posted overseas or at an address where you have lived in the past.

You can still use a service declaration if you are in a UK posting, or opt to register to vote as an ordinary elector by filling in a standard electoral registration form.

Service declaration forms should be sent to:

Elections Office
Central Bedfordshire Council
Priory House
Monks Walk
SG17 5TQ