These meetings are taking place virtually. You can watch the meetings online, either live or after the meeting has happened.
Audit Committee is responsible for providing independent assurance of the adequacy of the risk management framework and governance arrangements within the council. It is also responsible for independent scrutiny of the council’s financial and non-financial performance to the extent that it affects the council’s exposure to risk and weakens the control environment and for reviewing the financial statements of the council.
Chair / Vice-Chair
- Chair: Councillor Mike Blair
- Vice-Chair: Councillor Robert Morris
- Councillor Mike Blair (Conservative)
- Councillor David Bowater (Conservative)
- Councillor Frank Firth (Conservative)
- Councillor Robert Morris (Conservative)
- Councillor David Shelvey (Conservative)
- Councillor Adam Zerny (Independent)
- 1 vacancy
- Councillor John Baker (Independent)
- Councillor Neil Bunyan (Conservative)
- Councillor Nicola Harris (Conservative)
- Councillor Gordon Perham (Conservative)