Homeless: Help for care leavers

Housing help we offer for all care leavers

The council that last looked after you remains responsible for you, even if you move to a different area. Your previous council must continue to give you any help you need, even if you move to another area.

If we're your council, tell us you might become homeless.

Other people who can help

Get help from Shelter, or call its free housing advice helpline on 0808 800 4444 to find services near you.

Visit Citizens Advice.