Parkfields Middle School - Toddington
- Open events for parents and carers
Wednesday 11 November 2020
Open 5pm until 8pm.
Guided tours at 5pm and 7pm.
Presentations at 7pm and 8pm.
Please note: All events will take account of current government advice around social distancing.
- Type of school
Middle School - Academy / Trust
- Email address
- Head Teacher
- Age range
9 to 13
- Ofsted inspection
- Published admission numbers (places available)
- Designated measuring point
Front door of school
- Oversubscription criteria
- all 'looked after' children or children that were previously 'looked after'
- children who appear to have been in state care outside of England and ceased to be in state care as a result of being adopted (see definition below)
- children living in the catchment area with siblings at the school
- other children living in the catchment area
- other children with siblings at the school
- children attending lower schools within the Parksfield pyramid: Toddington St. George, Harlington, Chalton and Eversholt
- children attending other lower schools with the Harlington Area Schools Trust (HAST) pyramid: Greenfield and Pulloxhill, Ramsey Manor, Silsoe, Sundon and Westoning
- children of staff working at Parkfields Middle School (see definition below)
- any other children
Definition of 'children who appear to have been in state care outside of England'
Children who appear to have been in state care outside of England and ceased to be in state care as a result of being adopted.
A child is regarded as having been in state care in a place outside of England if they were accommodated by a public authority, a religious organisation or any other provider of care whose sole purpose if to benefit society.
Definition of 'children of staff'
Teaching and non-teaching members of staff who work full-time or part-time at Parkfields Middle School. The staff member must be a permanent member of the workforce and been employed at the school for two or more years at the time of application and/or was recruited to fill a vacant post where there was a demonstrable skill shortage.
- Allocation statistics
Allocation statistics Published admission number (PAN) Requests Places offered Last place offered 113 (allocated to 116) 116 116 At the time of the initial allocation in April 2020, all applicants were offered a place.
- In-year admissions
Information for in-year admission during academic year September 2019 to July 2020
Admission number per year group: 113
Oversubscription criteria: As above
- School closures
- School transport
- School transport timetables
- General school email alerts
- Report incorrect school information
If you believe any of the information on this page is incorrect, please email email@example.com to let us know.
- Music lessons in schools
- Term dates