Holywell CofE School - Cranfield
- Open events for parents and carers
Wednesday 4 November 2020
Opens at 6pm.
Please note: All events will take account of current government advice around social distancing.
- Type of school
Middle School - Academy
Red Lion Close
- Email address
- Head Teacher
- Age range
9 to 13
- Ofsted inspection
- Published admission numbers (places available)
- Designated measuring point
- Oversubscription criteria
- all 'looked after' children or children that were previously 'looked after'
- children living in the catchment area with siblings at the academy
- children living in the catchment area
- children with one or more parents or guardians who attend a Church of England church on a regular basis (see definition below)
- children with one or more parents or guardians who attend any other Trinitarian church on a regular basis (see definition below)
- children living outside of the catchment area who currently attend and have attended for a period of at least one academic year Cranfield Church of England Academy or Wooton Lower School
- children living outside the catchment area with siblings who currently attend Holywell CofE School and will do so at the time of entry
- any other children living outside the catchment area who wish to attend the school
Definition of regular church attendance
Regular attendance is defined as; at the time of application, and for a period of six months previously attended public worship at St. Peter and St. Paul Cranfield, St. Mary’s Wootton or any other Church of England or Trinitarian church at least once in each calendar month. Applicants in these categories will be required to have their application forms signed by their parish priest/minister or faith leader to prove evidence of their regular attendance.
- Allocation statistics
Allocation statistics Published admission number (PAN) Requests Places offered Last place offered 180 206 180 At the time of the initial allocation in April 2020, the last place offered was to a child in criterion "children living outside of the catchment area who currently attend and have attended for a period of at least one academic year Cranfield Church of England Academy or Wootton Lower School" living at a distance of 7,026.08 metres from the school.
- In-year admissions
Information for in-year admission during academic year September 2020 to July 2021
Admission number per year group: Years 5 and 6; 180, Years 7 and 8; 150
Oversubscription criteria: As above
- School closures
- School transport
- School transport timetables
- General school email alerts
- Report incorrect school information
If you believe any of the information on this page is incorrect, please email email@example.com to let us know.
- Music lessons in schools
- Term dates
- SEND provision