Fulbrook Middle School - Woburn Sands
- Open events for parents and carers
Thursday 19 November 2020
Open from 6:30pm until 8:30pm.
- 6:30pm: presentation
- 7:15pm: presentation
Monday 23 November until Friday 27 November 2020
9am until 10:30am: open week tours. No appointment necessary.
Please note: All events will take account of current government advice around social distancing.
- Type of school
- Email address
- Head Teacher
- Age range
9 to 13
- Ofsted inspection
- Published admission numbers (places available)
- Designated measuring point
- Oversubscription criteria
- all ‘looked after’ children or children who were previously 'looked after'
- pupils living in the catchment area (to include the 'Parklands' development), with siblings at the school
- other pupils living in the catchment area (to include the 'Parklands' development), and service children with a confirmed posting to the catchment area or crown servants returning from overseas to live in the catchment area
- 'very exceptional' medical grounds (see definition below)
- other siblings
- children who have attended Fulbrook's feeder schools i.e. Aspley Guise, Husborne Crawley, Ridgmont, Swallowfield and Woburn Lower Schools
- children of staff working at Fulbrook Middle School (see definition below)
- any other children
Definition of 'very exceptional' medical grounds
‘Very exceptional’ medical grounds refer to cases where there are exceptional medical reasons which make it essential that a child should attend a particular school and where the preferred school is the only school locally that could meet the child’s needs. A medical report from the child’s doctor or consultant must be submitted with the application form, setting out valid medical reasons why it is essential for the child to be admitted to the school in question and the difficulties that would be caused if the child had to attend another school. The governors reserve the right to seek further information to determine whether it is essential for a child to be admitted to the preferred school on medical grounds. Admission on medical grounds cannot be considered where the medical condition relates to that of a parent/carer, brother or sister or another relative/childminder.
Definition of children of staff
All staff directly employed at the school for two or more years at the time of application for admission and/or staff recruited to fill a vacant post where there was a demonstrable skill shortage.
- Allocation statistics
Allocation statistics Published admission number (PAN) Requests Places offered Last place offered 110 116 110 At the time of the initial allocation in April 2020, the last place offered was to a child in criterion "any other children" who lived at a distance of 7,792.95 metres from the school.
- In-year admissions
Information for in-year admission during academic year September 2020 to July 2021
Admission number per year group: 110
Oversubscription criteria: As above
- School closures
- School transport
- School transport timetables
- General school email alerts
- Report incorrect school information
If you believe any of the information on this page is incorrect, please email email@example.com to let us know.
- Music lessons in schools
- Term dates
- SEND provision