Community Safety Partnership (CSP)
Community safety is a high public priority, and can affect the quality of life for individuals and communities.
Tackling community safety depends on organisations and services working together with the police.
The Community Safety Partnership (CSP) has representatives from five statutory partners:
- Central Bedfordshire Council
- Bedfordshire Police
- Bedfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group
- BeNCH / Community Rehabilitation Company
- Bedfordshire Fire and Rescue Service
Community Safety Priorities 2015 - 2016
The Community Safety Partnership consults with partners, stakeholders and communities to assess risks and threats every year.
The partnership has 2 priorities this year:
- reducing harm to victims of domestic abuse, sexual abuse and hate crime and increasing their confidence to report
- understanding the needs of those with substance misuse and mental health issues and to work with partners across these two issues
It also has a high-risk issue - Child Sexual Exploitation.
Each CSP across the country is required to produce a Partnership Plan that sets out:
- what we will deliver over the next 12 months
- how performance will be measured
- how we will communicate and consult with local people
Tel: 0300 300 8302