Special educational needs and disability (SEND) parent, children and young person partnership service

Education health and care plans

Central Bedfordshire SEND Parent, Children and Young Person Partnership Service provides free confidential, impartial and independent information, advice and support to parents & carers, children and young people (aged 0 to 25 years).

Support and information

We can provide you with support and information in a variety of ways:

Individual, face-to-face support

  • We can provide support from a Partnership Officer or volunteer in a place and at a time to suit you

Telephone helpline, email support and online referral

SEND Parent, Children and Young Person Partnership Service:

Telephone: 0300 300 8088 - 7:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
: cbcsendpypps@centralbedfordshire.gov.uk

If you are unable to contact us, please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours.

Back to the top