Car parks - how to pay
What is cashless parking?
Cashless parking is the easiest way to park. With user-friendly mobile technology, the service helps you park, pay and get on with your day as quickly as possible. Rather than using coins, you simply use your mobile phone to pay - either by calling or via the JustPark app, at no extra cost to you.
What are the benefits?
Cashless parking gives you more choice, is more convenient and makes life easier. No more fumbling around for coins or rushing back to your car to top up the meter. Park hassle-free with a seamless payment process, and even extend your parking on the go. Once registered, all you’ll need is the location number of the car park to pay in under 30 seconds.
Need to keep a record of where you’ve parked, when and how much you paid? Unlike using a pay and display machine, cashless parking allows you to store your full parking history - including VAT receipts - digitally, so you easily access this information whenever you need.
What is JustPark?
JustPark is an app, website and phone service that is making parking easy for over 1.5 million drivers across the UK. We strive to provide a positive parking experience on every journey - helping people save time, avoid stress and make smarter parking decisions.
How to register
You can register for JustPark in advance or on-the-spot at the car park, and you’ll be set up in just a matter of minutes.
How to pay
Pay with the JustPark app
- download the JustPark app - via the App Store for iPhones, or Google Play Store for Android mobile phones
- once in the app, enter the location ID of the car park (shown on the JustPark sign)
- select the length of time you want to park for
- tap pay and create an account
- add your number plate and payment details
Call to pay
- call 01453 488 020
- enter the location ID
- choose the length of time you want to park
- enter your card details
- text JustPark your number plate (JustPark will text you first, so simply reply to this message)
Reminder texts and notifications
Running late or lost track of time? JustPark sends you a friendly text or notification to remind you when your booking is about to expire - completely free of charge. If you need more time, you can easily extend your booking with just a few taps of the app or a quick text - so you can carry on without the worry of getting a ticket and there’s no need to disrupt your day.
Find parking in Central Bedfordshire
Not sure where to park? With the JustPark app, you can find parking in Central Bedfordshire whenever you need it - we’ll show you where the available spaces are, navigate you there, and get you paid up and parked up in seconds.
Car Parks available for payment through JustPark
- Grove Park Car Park, Dunstable
- Matthew Street Car Park, Dunstable
- Priory Gardens Church Square Car Park, Dunstable
- Regent Street Car Park, Dunstable
- St. Mary's Gate Car Park, Dunstable
- Duncombe Drive Car Park, Leighton Buzzard
- Hockliffe Street Car Park, Leighton Buzzard
- Steppingly Road Car Park, Flitwick