Contaminated land

Specialist advice

Professionals need wide ranging skills to deal with multi-disciplinary problems posed by land contamination. It is therefore essential that specialist advice is obtained in order to deal with a problem both effectively and efficiently.

This can be found via dedicated private consultancies (obtainable via an internet search) or agencies such as DEFRA (link opens in new window) (Department of Environment Food and Rural Affairs) and the Environment Agency (link opens in new window).