These meetings are taking place virtually. You can watch the meetings online, either live or after the meeting has happened.
About the Licensing Committee
The Licensing Committee is responsible for all of the council’s licensing, registration and environmental protection functions in relation to:
- granting of licenses for the sale of alcohol
- provision of hackney carriages and private hire vehicles
- sex establishments
- market and street trading
This is the current composition of the Licensing Committee.
Agendas, reports and minutes
The agendas, reports and minutes for these meetings are all available via the links below. All papers are normally available in public unless there is a specific reason why they must be considered confidential. To view papers for any of the meetings of this body please click on the links below.
- Agendas, reports and minutes for 1 May 2019 to 30 April 2021
- Agendas, reports and minutes pre-May 2019
Find out future dates of meetings. You can filter to show each committee, by month and year.