Leighton-Linslade Partnership Committee
Leighton-Linslade Town Council arranges the Leighton-Linslade Partnership Committee meetings and publishes the agendas and minutes on their website.
At the Leighton-Linslade Town Council meeting held on 6 June 2019 Councillor Tony Morris (Leighton-Linslade Town Council) was elected as Chairman and Councillor Brian Spurr (Central Bedfordshire Council) was elected as Vice Chairman.
- Councillor Ray Berry (Conservative)
- Councillor Amanda Dodwell (Conservative)
- Councillor Victoria Harvey (Independent)
- Councillor Brian Spurr (Conservative)
- Councillor Ewan Wallace (Conservative)