You can watch this meeting online, either live or after the meeting has happened.
If you're planning to attend a meeting
Whilst our meetings are open to the public, due to the current COVID-secure arrangements for meetings there is limited capacity for public attendees and a full risk assessment is in place.
Anyone not registered to speak is encouraged to watch the meeting via the webcast, rather than attend the meeting in person.
Whilst residents are permitted to attend, they are encouraged to send their questions to their local ward Member to ask on their behalf. Anyone attending the meeting is encouraged to take a home test 2 to 3 days prior to attending the meeting and on the morning of the meeting itself and only attend if that test is negative.
About the Executive
The Executive is made up of the senior political leadership of the council. Members of the Executive are appointed by the Leader of the Council. It makes key decisions, which are in line with the council’s budget and policies. It also develops proposals for recommendation to the council for approval following a process where the Executive Member consults with the appropriate council officer(s). It usually meets seven times each year.
- Councillor Richard Wenham – Leader of the Council and Chair of Executive
- Councillor Sue Clark – Deputy Leader and Executive Member for Families, Education and Children
- Councillor Kevin Collins – Executive Member for Planning and Regeneration
- Councillor Ian Dalgarno – Executive Member for Community Services
- Councillor Steven Dixon – Executive Member for Sustainability and Transformation
- Councillor Eugene Ghent – Executive Member for Housing and Assets
- Councillor Carole Hegley – Executive Member for Adult Social Care
- Councillor David Shelvey – Executive Member for Corporate Resources
- Councillor Tracey Stock – Executive Member for Health, Wellbeing and Communities
Deputy Executive Members
- Councillor Amanda Dodwell – Deputy Executive Member for Families, Education and Children
- Councillor Mark Liddiard – Deputy Executive Member for Planning and Regeneration
- Councillor Ian Bond – Deputy Executive Member for Community Services
- Councillor Ewan Wallace – Deputy Executive Member for Housing and Assets
- Councillor Brian Spurr – Deputy Executive Member for Health, Wellbeing and Communities
Deputy Executive Members are appointed to assist an Executive Member with their workload but not constituting a member of the Executive or able to deputise for the Executive Member.
This is the current composition of the Executive.
Agendas, reports and minutes
The agendas, reports and minutes for these meetings are all available via the links below. All papers are normally available in public unless there is a specific reason why they must be considered confidential. To view papers for any of the meetings of this body please click on the links below:
Find out future dates of meetings. You can filter to show each committee, by month and year.