Dunstable Joint Committee
Central Bedfordshire Council arranges the Dunstable Joint Committee meetings and publishes the agendas and minutes.
The Joint committee is a partnership forum for all of those partners involved in town centre initiatives. The aim of the Forum is to enable discussion so that the aspirations for the town centre can be achieved. In addition the Joint Committee is responsible for an action plan that takes into account various issues that includes:
- the economic, social and environmental wellbeing of the town
- community safety
- leisure and recreation
- the Dunstable Town Centre Master Plan
The venue for meetings of this committee are set out in the agenda reports pack.
- Councillor John Chatterley (Conservative)
- Councillor Carole Hegley (Conservative)
- Councillor Gladys Sanders (Conservative)
- Councillor Nigel Young (Conservative)
- Councillor David McVicar (Conservative)