Changing your garden waste subscription service details

Moving house

Permits apply to the property and are non-transferable, meaning you cannot use a permit registered to your old address for your new property. You will need to sign up (and pay) again if you want the service at your new property and the previous occupant was not already signed up to receive the service.  

You cannot take your bin(s) with you to a new property. Any bins, along with their permits, must be left with the property they are registered to at the time of purchase. If a permit is not registered to your new property, we reserve the right to refuse collection.   

Refunds will not be provided if you move out of Central Bedfordshire. 

Change your personal details

If any of your personal details have changed, you can change your details when you renew your annual garden waste service registration.