What will the tidy tips not accept?
Tidy tips reopen from 11 May
See our main tidy tip page for more information as you will need to book a slot before visiting.
Our Household Waste Recycling Centres (tidy tips) cannot accept:
- trade / commercial waste
- un-sectioned trees (with a girth larger than 30cm)
- engine oil (quantities greater than 15 litres)
- vehicle parts (except car batteries and tyres)
- hazardous or biological waste
- contaminated materials presenting a direct contact risk
- animal bedding and faeces (including all pet waste)
Please note that trade / commercial waste includes waste generated by a builder, gardener, glazier or other tradesman working in a domestic property.
The cost of waste removal should be included in their quote.
It may be advisable in some instances to hire a skip.