Ashton St. Peter's CofE VA - Dunstable
- Type of school
Primary School - Voluntary Aided (VA)
- Email address
- Head Teacher
- Age range
4 to 11
- Ofsted inspection
- Catchment area
This school does not use a catchment area as part of its admission criteria.
- Published admission numbers (places available)
- Designated measuring point
Front door of school
- Oversubscription criteria
- all 'looked after' children or children that were previously 'looked after'
- children with siblings at the school when they enter the reception class
- children of practicing parents/guardians of the Church of England whose attendance is verified by the signature of the priest on the application form
- children of practicing parents/guardians of other Christian churches whose attendance is verified by the signature of the priest or minister on the application form
- children of practicing parents/guardians of other faiths whose attendance is verified by the signature of the faith leader on the application form
- children whose applications do not fall within the above categories, but who have very exceptional medical needs which only this primary school can adequately meet, supported by written evidence from a consultant doctor at the time of application. The governors reserve the right to see further information in order to determine whether it is essential for a child to be admitted to the preferred school on medical grounds
- any other children
Definition of another Christian church
Another Christian church is one which belongs to or is eligible for membership of Churches Together in Great Britain and Ireland, the Evangelical Alliance or the Dunstable Fellowship of Evangelical Churches.
Defintion of practicing parents/guardians
A practicing parent/guardian is defined as attending public worship at least once in each calendar month over the previous year. Another Christian church is one which belongs to or is eligible for membership of, Churches Together in Great Britain and Ireland, the Evangelical Alliance, or in the Dunstable Fellowship of Evangelical Churches.
Definition of practicing parents/guardians, other faiths
A practicing parent/guardian is defined as attending faith meetings at least once in each calendar month over the previous year.
- Allocation statistics
Allocation statistics (entry to reception year) Published admission number (PAN) Requests Places offered Last place offered 30 36 30 At the time of the initial allocation in April 2020, the last place offered was to a child in criterion "any other children" who lived at a distance of 1,095.13 metres from the school.
- In-year admissions
Information for in-year admission during academic year September 2020 to July 2021
Admission number per year group: 30
Oversubscription criteria: As above
- School closures
- General school email alerts
- Report incorrect school information
If you believe any of the information on this page is incorrect, please email email@example.com to let us know.
- Music lessons in schools
- Term dates
- SEND provision