Sandy indoor leisure facilities
We're consulting on indoor leisure facilities in Sandy, including the Jenkins Pavilion.
Schools for the Future: Changes to schools in Biggleswade and the surrounding area
This consultation proposes:
- Potton Middle School and Potton Lower School schools to amalgamate and become a primary
- all existing lower schools and Biggleswade Academy to become primary schools
- a new primary school on land east of Biggleswade
- possible options for Wrestlingworth CofE VC Lower School and Dunton CofE VC Lower School, including amalgamation
- Edward Peake CofE VC Middle School and Stratton Upper to become secondary schools
- a new secondary school on land east of Biggleswade (this is a different site to the new primary on land east of Biggleswade); Edward Peake CofE VC Middle School would become a secondary school and relocate to this new school
- Lawnside Academy moves to the vacated Edward Peake CofE VC Middle School site
- there would be one sixth form open to pupils of both secondary schools (currently Stratton Upper and Edward Peake CofE VC Middle School)
Bus services in Central Bedfordshire
We've commissioned a company called Public Perspectives to conduct a bus telephone survey to inform the development of a Bus Service Improvement Plan to support the national Bus Back Better Strategy. This will commence on 25 June 2021 and complete in the week ending 11 July 2021.
2023 Review of Parliamentary Constituencies
Did you know that Parliamentary constituencies are set to change? The independent Boundary Commission for England (BCE) is drawing the map of constituencies in England and needs your help to shape its final recommendations, ensuring it takes into consideration local knowledge and views.
From 8 June until 2 August 2021, the BCE is holding an eight-week consultation, allowing you to share your knowledge about your local area. It will consider every piece of feedback that it receives, whether that's about where the constituency boundaries should be or the name of the constituency. It's easy to get involved.