Information for Practitioners - EHA

Where to send EHA Forms

Completed Early Help Assessment (EHA) forms can be sent by secure email to the Early Help Service. If you have a Central Bedfordshire Council email address (for example: you can attach the completed form to an email and send it to

If you do not have a Central Bedfordshire Council email address, you will either need to request a secure and encrypted email from the Early Help Service, or post the completed assessment to:

Early Help Service
Central Bedfordshire Council
Watling House,
Second Floor, Block C
High Street North

Back to the top