Authority Monitoring Report
The requirement for a local authority to produce an Authority Monitoring Report (previously known as an Annual Monitoring Report) is set out in Section 113 of the Localism Act 2011. The Act requires every authority to produce a series of reports containing information on the implementation of the Local Development Scheme and the extent to which the planning policies set out in the local development documents are being achieved.
Following the formation of Central Bedfordshire Council as a unitary authority in April 2009, two separate development plans remain in place. For the north of Central Bedfordshire, there is an adopted core strategy and development management policies document and a site allocations document. For the south of Central Bedfordshire, the South Bedfordshire local plan remains.
From the period 2011 / 2012 onwards, a single report has been produced to cover the whole of Central Bedfordshire, with contextual indicators reported for the whole of Central Bedfordshire and all other indicators and policies reported separately for the north and south areas. Prior to 2011 / 2012, the north and south areas have separate reports.
Latest Authority Monitoring Report
Previous Central Bedfordshire Authority Monitoring Reports
- Authority Monitoring Report: 2015/2016 (PDF 8MB)
- Authority Monitoring Report: 2014/2015 (PDF 3.1MB)
- Annual Monitoring Report: 2013/2014 (PDF 3.9MB)
- Annual Monitoring Report: 2012/2013 (PDF 3.9MB)
- Annual Monitoring Report: 2011/2012 (PDF 3MB)
- Annual Monitoring Report: 2010/2011 (PDF 1.6MB)
- Annual Monitoring Report: 2009/2010 (PDF 1.3MB)
- Annual Monitoring Report: 2008/2009 (PDF 1.1MB)
- Annual Monitoring Report: 2007/2008 (PDF 4.3MB)
- Annual Monitoring Report: 2006/2007 (PDF 5MB)
- Annual Monitoring Report: 2005/2006 (PDF 2.5MB)
- Annual Monitoring Report: 2004/2005 (PDF 1.1MB)