Landlords - services we provide
We engage with landlords on a range of matters, from legal compliance and good practice to referrals to other council departments or external agencies. Some specific services include:
The Central Bedfordshire Landlords’ Forum
The Central Bedfordshire Landlords’ Forum provides an opportunity for landlords and others involved with rented accommodation to meet and exchange views and information.
Notification of meetings and other information are sent to those on the forum's mailing list.
Home Improvement Loan Assistance
Home Improvement Loan Assistance (link opens in new window) may be provided to landlords if a landlord were to propose significant improvement works over and above minimum standards. Please contact us for further details.
Want to rent out your home?
Let us take care of things with our private lettings service.
Benefits of letting your property through us:
- we will act as your agent
- highly experienced property management team
- rent guarantee scheme – 'let and forget'
- in-house arrears recovery
- repairs call centre with out of hours service
- dedicated landlord portal to view documents and statements
- internal connections to all our services
- fully referenced tenants
Small Business Online Forum
HMRC has launched the Small Business Forum (link opens in new window) for small businesses and the self-employed. With links to HMRC's new dedicated web chat service, getting direct support couldn’t be easier.
The forum offers a quick and easy way for members to get advice and useful hints and tips with:
- starting a business
- support for growing a business – including taking on employees and expanding
- buying and selling abroad
- completing tax returns
- tax credits