Get help finding courses and work
How we can help
Talk to us for confidential and impartial advice. Our qualified careers advisers will support you with:
- finding out what a job involves and if it's right for you
- help looking for courses and learning providers
- advice on the different stages of a job hunt
- improving your interview technique
- writing an effective CV
- searching for a job
- getting back into work
- change in career direction
Support includes access to online resource Kudos AD to help you explore, develop and maximise your potential and you will be given an access code at your one-to-one meeting.
Talk to us
Telephone: 0300 300 8110
If you are unemployed and claiming benefits, your local Jobcentre Plus will also continue to support you with its own services and others, including those from organisations managing the new Work and Health Programme (GOV.UK) (link opens in new window).