About Houghton Regis; where All Saints View is located
The beauty of All Saints View is that you’ll find it right at the heart of Houghton Regis – so not only do you have a new community within the building, you’ll also be instantly part of the wider community.
Local amenities are all close by meaning that within 5 minutes' walking distance, you can reach:
- major supermarket chain
- shops including butchers and bakers
- public houses, local cafes and restaurants
- post office
- cash machines
- health facilities such as doctors, pharmacies, opticians and NHS dentists
- Bedford Square Centre including the health centre and library
- large, green, open spaces – the site overlooks The Green and has further panoramic views across to Houghton Hall Park, with its 17 acres of open parkland and woodlands
- children’s playgrounds for younger visitors
Map of Houghton Regis
There is a fantastic bus service within 150 metres which allows people to travel to local towns, business hubs and major cities such as London and Milton Keynes.
The Luton Dunstable Busway provides a service to both Luton and Dunstable town centres. Also, on the route, you can access:
- our leisure centres and libraries
- parks and green spaces
- major supermarket chains
- retail park
- high street banks
- Luton & Dunstable Hospital
Luton takes around half an hour, where you can access London Luton Airport or use the Midland Main Line, operated by Thameslink.
Leagrave is the local train station to Houghton Regis, which can also be accessed by the 26-minute bus service.
By car, the M1 and A5 are a short distance from All Saints View.
There are several services which allow you to get about in Houghton Regis including buses and cycle routes. View information about public transport.
What's next? Get a brochure
All information on All Saints View is included in our brochure and information pack which is available to download.Get a brochure >