Supporting social housing and private rented tenants

Eligibility criteria and referrals

Am I eligible for support?

To be eligible for this service you must be:

  • aged 16 or over
  • living in Central Bedfordshire and need support to maintain independence, choice and control


Referrals should be made direct to Prevention Housing Support using this referral form.

Alternatively, you can request one by emailing or by telephone on 0300 300 6745.