Supporting social housing and private rented tenants

How we can help you

We offer a range of support, advice and help with:

  • maintaining your existing accommodation
  • new changes in benefits and how they may affect the individual including the spare room subsidy (Bedroom Tax) if this has an affect
  • any tenancy related problems
  • reporting repairs to the landlord
  • accessing specialist support or services such as education, leisure, social or culturally specific activities and employment/volunteering opportunities
  • accessing general and specialised health and medical services
  • budgeting skills and Debt Advice
  • dealing with letters and correspondence
  • personal safety and security